2024 Annual Student Volunteer Program
Student volunteers should attend the full conference. As a full volunteer, you may be expected to help in tasks such as:
- Providing Directions
- Room Monitoring
- Checking Badges
24-27 March | Long Beach, CA
Receive a complimentary registration to this signature conference and take advantage of:
- Presentations that will ignite your imagination
- Exhibit Hall with the latest tech and poster presentations
- Networking opportunities and fun activities planned by the PDA Local Host Committee
- Expand your resume with this valuable volunteer opportunity
- Connect with other students and Early Career Professionals
- Start building your network with future colleagues and PDA members
Shifts will be on the following days, shifts will be either in the morning or afternoon:
- Sunday, 24 March
- Monday, 25 March
- Tuesday, 26 March
- Wednesday, 27 March
All volunteers must be current PDA student members. Student Membership is free! You can join at pda.org/joinrenew.
Each volunteer will be expected to work two half-day shifts (4 hours each). For information on the schedule of events, visit the event page.
If selected, volunteers will receive a complimentary registration. Students will be expected to pay for their travel and accommodations. Review the schedule for meals provided during the event.
For travel information, visit the event page.
Further questions? Reach out to Shannon Sperati, the Program Manager for this event, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*PDA Student Members are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university. This member type is not available to individuals also currently employed in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry. Please provide proof of full-time enrollment.